-Igot it-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IGOTS ASSEMBLE!!! :) - Come in and Bullshit with us-

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icee Radio - New IRC radio

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendicator

Icee Radio - New IRC radio Empty
PostSubject: Icee Radio - New IRC radio   Icee Radio - New IRC radio I_icon_minitime12/2/2009, 23:09

figured id let you guys know about this, a guy i know runs it. the IRC channel is on gamesurge its #iCeeCold (pronounced icy)

Cool group of people, can request pretty much anything u want, they usually have rock or techno playing but lately ive seen a guy who plays rap...

their website for now is http://icradio.us/

if we get into leagues and are kicking some butt, maybe i can get them to cast our games Razz
Back to top Go down
IgOt-trancE

IgOt-trancE

PostSubject: Re: Icee Radio - New IRC radio   Icee Radio - New IRC radio I_icon_minitime13/2/2009, 02:52

sick man
Back to top Go down
Igot-Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Icee Radio - New IRC radio   Icee Radio - New IRC radio I_icon_minitime13/2/2009, 06:20

run it through skillz
Back to top Go down
Vendicator

PostSubject: Re: Icee Radio - New IRC radio   Icee Radio - New IRC radio I_icon_minitime13/2/2009, 06:40

im sure skillz will see the post, i just talked to the guy and atm they will be casting 2 teams, the teams are higher in the CAL food chain though. So we would have to be on par or better than those teams to get some air time on the radio.

I listened for like a half our or so today earlier, and got every song that was requested (the one DJ does rock so they were rock songs) got played within a song or two of us asking... so if ur bored or wanna hear some music tune in. At the moment they are not online 24/7 as they are still getting more DJs and things smoothed out, but they are working hard on that!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Icee Radio - New IRC radio   Icee Radio - New IRC radio I_icon_minitime13/2/2009, 11:54

that sounds pretty amazing-- I'll have to check that out- I think its neat when certain things have their own radio or broadcasting thing.. and hearing people shout cast matches make me have a giggle fest I dunno why. But either way thanks for the heads up on the Vendicator.. sounds quite baliln'
Back to top Go down
http://igot.omgforum.net
Vendicator

PostSubject: Re: Icee Radio - New IRC radio   Icee Radio - New IRC radio I_icon_minitime18/2/2009, 13:01

they expanded...

the new website (still under construction at the time of this post) is

http://www.icnetworkonline.com/

I joined up with the crew, so I should be on the Staff page... idk exactly what ill be doing - hopefully in the future web and server hosting and dealing with LAN tournaments and online tournaments and other stuff...

They mightl be sponsoring a team here shortly, Cal-Invite - possibly paying their way to x3o

just figured id mention that to light some of your butts on fire if your serious about matches and stuff!

With any luck I will also be turning my friend and I's little project into a league site, for all kinds of games and for LANs around where I live (unless it gets big then all over the place) http://bellumgaming.com/ - if anyone here wants to help out with my project, let me know... (ignore it for now I guess, just a forums lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icee Radio - New IRC radio   Icee Radio - New IRC radio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icee Radio - New IRC radio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-Igot it- :: Welcome :: General-
Jump to: